Tuesday 23 November 2010

From the hills of the UK to the hills of Rwanda

This weekend I was enjoying the hills and beaches of North Wales, last weekend it was the hills of the Lake District, in a few weeks it will be the hills of Rwanda. I don't think they will be snow covered though!


I received confirmation of my flight details last week and so I will be leaving these shores on January 15th 2011 from Manchester airport. I will be meeting up with the rest of the group in Brussels because they will be flying from Heathrow.We continue our journey to Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) together. There is sooo much to do before then, however.

  • letting my home to good tenants
  • storing furniture, goods and tackle
  • organising finances, including tax!
  • enjoying the company of friends and family
  • improving my written French
  • learning some spoken Kinyarwanda
  • preparing for the last VSO training course
  • planning what I need to take
I think that list is long enough for now, I'll get panicky if I write anymore.

Looking forward to seeing my sisters, sister in law and brother for our Christmas lunch next weekend xx
Love Tricia

1 comment:

  1. i think u forgot...getting through CHRISTMAS...off your list!! hehehe..x.

    ReplyDelete