Sunday 12 December 2010

Oh! Panic! Panic!

 I have several lists going and I'm feeling really pleased cos I've just ticked off 12 out of 20 tasks on 'Supplementary Page 1'of the spreadsheet that my brilliantly organised daughter, Naomi has set up for me!However, I have 4 other pages to go and I haven't looked at them yet - they include things like transferring the van insurance into my son John's name (done),booking and organising storage of my effects, getting a gas safety certificate , writing a will etc, etc. Add to this the 'do' on January 8th, (organised by my other brilliant daughter, Sara) and ... Christmas is coming!!


This weekend though,saw the last of my shifts on the market in Rochdale. I am a founder member of a group called 'Fair For All' and every Saturday for four years we have staffed a stall in the centre of a very cold and draughty 
outdoor market.I have moaned a lot over the years but I will miss the comaraderie and friendliness of the market traders and the interesting people that pass by. Sometimes, they even stop to buy things!!I notice that the latest rota does not say that yesterday was my last shift on the market but instead it stated 'Tricia will not be available to do the market for two years' Oh Monica, Jan, Jenny and Diane you are all wonderful!!!!Happy Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment